Saturday, January 30, 2010

Prolapsed Disc Surgery Recovery Microdisectomy (prolapsed Disc Surgery) Recovery Time?

Microdisectomy (prolapsed disc surgery) recovery time? - prolapsed disc surgery recovery

I have 2 herniated discs (L4 / 5 and L5/S1) I am a surgical procedure. I was told that I can not drive for 6 weeks after surgery, but he asked me if we knew how long it would take before I can think of to start working again, and so on.

2 comments:

david a said...

He had to get up and running from my car and go within 24 hours and left the hospital after only two nights.
If you are absent from work for 6 weeks, but returned after 4, but my work was office work and ensured that lifting heavy objects, and got up and walked around every 20-30 minutes.
Although there is still much work to take the road to begin with a relatively short walk to the first day and gradually make them longer.
Sit up straight in a chair, and after 20 minutes and walk or stand for 20 minutes.
You need to learn physiotherapy for back and abdominal Muscel strong and must be, right out of bed and back with the rotation or the tribe. The reason not to go, should be avoided to make shaking or twisting of the spine, while trying to reverse.
Little time to heal and the good news is, the pain had disappeared, and there is very little discomfort after the operation.
A word of warning, do not forget that after the surgery. They have a particular weakness in the back need to be aware and take caBack when lifting. Otherwise, you will find that life is entirely new.
Good luck and best wishes for a new one.

bearbrai... said...

Is this on a single disc.
Refused to say you can not drive for 6 weeks.
You need from the hospital in about a week to 10 days, and if they are healthy and should be fully back to normal after 3 weeks.
Driving should not be a problem, and I dare say you'll be amazed how much more comfortable than you are, if you had sciatica due to a herniated disc pressing the nerve, in a sitting position and the associated temporary blood supply to the court.
The important thing is stable and will not for some time.
In the meantime, if you have not learned to move muscles.Post so by the need, the ability to bed without having reached his or her return-op that is very useful because c was "the only thing me so problem.The do to relax and arms roll.using caused.
Many people are skeptical about the back surgery and its results, but you can not put off.I suffered years of pain and the doctors before they finally ignorant of the problem are.I "RID Nev.HE look back ... if you pardon the pun. Good Luck

Post a Comment