Friday, January 22, 2010

Msn Messenger Msns Smartdefense Argghghen So Many New Msns Helllp?

Argghghen so many new msns helllp? - msn messenger msns smartdefense

Sun is the 3rd Time I download a new MSN Messenger is the same kind of thing. First, I downloaded what I was cool, but let me emoticons, 2 (which I use now) was the same, but MSN Plus, which is the love - is more strange is there and cos everything, but I was able to use it: / and I have another email from the Windows Live give me a Links to another MSN. it may be more or longer to download using the disposal? Here is the link sent me http://download.live.com/

1 comment:

▐▀▀★▀▀▌ 侍Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ剣▐▄▄★▄▄▌ said...

Hello
This is for WLM2009 but the version released in October!
PLUS 4.79
http://mirror3.msgpluslive.net/MsgPlusLi ...

for the latest update does not exist anymore, so you have to wait

or use further and PLUS 4.70

► Windows Live Messenger 8.5
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai ...

► MORE 4.70
http://www.msgpluslive.net



☆ ¸. • * ¨ * `•. I ђεlρεḋ ☆ ☆ ¸ ï ђøρε. • * ¨ * `•. ¸ ☆
::: (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
*: * (=':'):
• .. (,('')('')¤°
☆ ¸. • * ¨ * `•. Ђ ค ש ε ค ηï ¢ ε ð ค у ¸. • * ¨ * `•. ¸ ☆
☆ cσρчяιgђτ © 2009 χ ค η ค ™ ☆
☆ ¢ đση'т σρу, вε σяιgι ค ℓ ☆

Post a Comment