Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coupons Inc Is Coupons.com (Coupon Inc) A Virus? If So How Do I Remove The Files It Left?

Is coupons.com (Coupon Inc) A virus? If so how do I remove the files it left? - coupons inc

One has the impression of a limiting amount of the application that issued subcontractors print coupons to maximize the number of times you can print most of the coupons limited.

2 comments:

Bill said...

You could say that I do what I must think of a software program that collects information to a virus.

Most major anti-virus state is adware, but
Verify here
http://www.benedelman.org/news/082807-1.html

If you can not reach, Google
A Closer Look at Coupons.com

The software does what it does must be a virus .....

Account

vlj2002 said...

Bleepingcomputer.com use ComboFix, malwarebytes then softpedia.com or download from cnet.com and use, then clean the rest of the virus or softpedia.com superantispyware.com SUPERAntiSpyware by and for the future and use of Avira is a protection for good antivirus and firewall like Online Armor, or Outpost firewall.

Post a Comment