Was i wrong to pull the plug on my girlfriend? - texas medical power of attorney
My girlfriend was over a year in intensive artificial respirator at Baylor Medical Center in Texas, Dallas. She sent me a power over them is taken up and was in his living room.
She was admitted for a cyst on the ovaries of several that have erupted in the hospital. The toxins that damage the collapse of all his organs and left in a coma can not breathe by himself.
The evil of his family seems justified by the medical team have inherited away from the life of the classic. I have already started arraingments for their service. She left me as beneficiary of 50% of your life insurance.
Looks like I'll party tonight at the west end!
3 comments:
That is what they are, if they thought it should do hope. Some people were kept alive for years and was released. This is not the problem that I have a problem with. If he loved her and gave a **** about his party would only be the funeral. Unfortunately, there was a proxy and living with her bag *** **** as beneficiaries. I would say that your sorry *** is located at 50%. The hope with the attitude that you drink too much and the poisoning of alcohol. Not to give you a check when withdrawing money !!!!!!! ungrateful idiots This question is for pull the plug if it is or is not brain dead. Maybe someone should throw in the towel on you, because obviously the brain dead!
It is a real shock. It sounds as if he killed for money. I hope you burn in hell. If you really cared for her not to talk to a party tonight. I hope that no woman, the date again. You women killers.
1. Why is this announcement in the Ford?
2. Was not that your wife, girlfriend, not really to be allowed to make decisions, unless authorized to do (unlikely).
3. It really sounds like a troll
Post a Comment