What are some good and fun games for the Wii? - outdoor adventure games
I'm always on the lookout for new games. We have a few. But I want to play by people who buy for one have to hear, if you're not my money. We have: Wii Fit, Game Party, Disney Think Fast, board games, Hasbro, Nerf, Lego Star Wars, Crazy Golf, Disney Princess, Wii Play, Outdoor Adventures. Thanks for the info.
7 comments:
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8,
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Super Mario Galaxy ...
I have all these games and I love her. :)
If you opt for multi-player game, try to Brawl and Mario Kart Raving Rabbit series is very amusing.
If you have a player that Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess.
Well, if you go a few good games Fire Emblem and Super Smash Bros. or Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GameCube and Wii. These are fun games to share. But Zelda Game Rated Teen So if you have kids yong care.
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Wii Play
Wii Sports
Wii Fit
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
MySims
Super Paper Mario
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Okami. In which you play as a wolf by God and overcome obstacles such as celestial brush painting: design of a bridge on the river too. It's very nice. Go to Gamestop.com and in the search bar to search for "Oka
Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Galaxy
Twilight Princess
Mario Kart Wii
Animal Crossing
Now you can download free http://freerapidsharestuff.blogspot.com
Post a Comment