Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chlorophyll And Hair Please Please Help...I Have Started To Grow Facial Hair (female, 25 Yrs)?

Please Please help...I have started to grow facial hair (female, 25 yrs)? - chlorophyll and hair

Thick black hair begins to grow on the chin, cheeks, and months before the next 6th I have PCOS (I am very thin, periods of 25 years, female). I can not imagine why. Please help ... I do not feel myself falling into a depression (want to leave, talk to people, etc.) Thank you! (PS, I shaved his chin and was in the course) and make-up was used to .. I started to cover, Body Mint (chlorophyll) and / or additions of L-theanine at this time ..

8 comments:

n.willia... said...

I realized a while ago that I) raised my chin hair first 23 years, but I can not use hair cream absorption (active area, and I shave, but I wear the skin is best to take it! unless the hair is thick, then you want to keep the laser hair removal.

Add-ay said...

It is perfectly normal, so that this cream called Vaniqa (Ask your dermatolagist), remove the hair, like your lotion helps. It is about 2 times a day, or once, and helps to remove the hair. or you can use Sally Hansen Hair Cream Removel. Both work well.

Pheonix said...

You may have a genetic disorder, but I doubt it. They were probably diagnosed before. In any case, you might want to try laser hair removal, hair removal creams () most girls with legs and I suggest you see your doctor.

anonymou... said...

Just get laser hair removal.

Sidepock... said...

Trim beard in a pleasant style.

Lauren said...

removeal face creams to treat or do not try to take these pills.

BitchyGi... said...

These pigs seriously.

Harsh P said...

Fault of the genes of Ur, DAT only way

Post a Comment