How do I connect my car subwoofer at my house? - can i connect my car subwoofer to my dvd
I have a JL Audio 12 "subwoofer, and a large Sony 1600 Watts, with an Audiobahn capacitor. Recently I destroyed my car and I took my sound system. However, I was wondering how I could connect to my subwoofer my laptop or for use as a home subwoofer, and how the amplifier can be fed.
5 comments:
Get a power supply that meets the specifications of your amplifier power amplifier. If you want to sub to use, you must increase the use of the impedance that work most of the internal systems with the speakers of 8 ohms. Among other coming, or connect a resistance of 4 ohms.
not worth it
You need a strong power supply. You must be at least 13.8 volts, 60 amps offer cost more than $ 300.
It is fairly easy, a power regulated linear power amplifier for your build. 10:1 Go Get the Power Transformer, and get the White Paper on the LM317 voltage regulator. $ 10 later you have 12-volt power outlet and the amplifier is good to go.
It is fairly easy, a power regulated linear power amplifier for your build. 10:1 Go Get the Power Transformer, and get the White Paper on the LM317 voltage regulator. $ 10 later you have 12-volt power outlet and the amplifier is good to go.
Post a Comment