Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blocked Nose Every Morning I Keep Getting A Blocked Nose Every Night And Morning? I Dont Want To Keep Overdosing On Nasal Spray?

I keep getting a blocked nose every night and morning? I dont want to keep overdosing on nasal spray? - blocked nose every morning

But all I can do for me to breathe during the night comfotable. What can I do to fix this problem?
I do not know if my allergies or sinusitis ... maybe both?
In addition to visiting a doctor, what can I do?

5 comments:

Lookeyer... said...

Try to treat Olbas Oil, a plant. You can buy in pharmacies, Boots or Superdrug.

Rosette said...

I have the same problem. One thing you can do is that if you get a stuffy nose, get a bowl of boiling water with a few drops of oil Alovera in it and a towel. Put the pan on the table in front of you (it is best to place at a table where you sit in front of him and can rely entirely on the cup). Place a towel over his head, tried to lean over the plate and inhale the steam through your nose. You will not be able to breathe right now, but wait a minute, two, and you should begin to be able to breathe. The steam helps the oil itself and is only an impulse. The towel is there to ensure that the electricity will not leak. It may seem a little silly, but it makes sense to have a clear nose. works for me, but that does not mean that it will work for you. Try it out and if not, I'm sorry. lol.

Laredo said...

Sinus nasal spray can be addictive and is more and more demand. If you already use a nasal spray and an overdose, you probably already have the problem. Ask your doctor for help, or reduce the quantity and frequency of nasal spray, until it quit completely. There may be a week before weaning from the spray.

Sparkle said...

Maybe try using a recipe zyrtec nasal spray.

jean ann j said...

You can have allergic reactions to soap your pillow or cushion.

Post a Comment