What is a healthy weight for an 11 y/o who is 5'3"? 10 pts. for first answer!? - 11 y o bbs
Well, I'm 11 years and take the 5th Class physical fitness test on Friday. You'll feel the weight, and I just wanted to know only a healthy weight for me. I'm 5'3 "and I am from a family where one type of obesity has come. And if you give me some tips on how to lose weight quickly too great. Your help is greatly appreciated!
10 comments:
Depending on the design. When my daughter was that age and size was about 125-130. It was good, but some girls with very small bone structure even harder in the 90s, at that age and height. The best way, if you are overweight, look in the mirror when you wear clothing that fits you well know. The weight is not as important as what they carry real weight.
85-115 I personly I 4'4''y the same age as I am fit and I weigh about 68 kg
About 85-100 pounds hmm
My 13-year-old son is 5'2 and 115 pounds.
My 11-year-old son is 4'8 "and weighs 79 pounds ... or 50% of body height and weight.
£ 80
idk
125 would be ideal, but it depends on the type and content of the muscles.
In fact, one can not accurately determine the ideal weight solely on height. These and other factors, at 11 you are still as crazy and there's really no special emphasis should not be or should be. You're waaaay too young to make losing weight worries! Enjoy your life, no stress. It is not how much you weigh.
and you need to make only 11 to worry that your weight now ..... Accept your body, so that you know who you are.
Post a Comment