Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whats The Best Truss For Balsa Wood What Type Of Truss Bridge Is Best To Bulid With Balsa Wood?

What type of truss bridge is best to bulid with balsa wood? - whats the best truss for balsa wood

What type of bridge truss is better bulid balsa?
What type of bridge truss is better bulid balsa?
What type of bridge truss is better bulid balsa?
I am Buliding a bridge out of balsa wood armor and you do not know what type of bridge truss, I bulid. I want a bulid Baltamore May, but all the money in the budget. [1 inch is $ 100] (We use counterfeit money!)

PPL Many tell me they are using an X support
/ XXXXXXXXXXXXX \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Like.

What should I do.
Here is a link indicate where you have a list of bridges!
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/8205/truss ...

Go ahead and tell me to do.
You need a source!

1 comment:

emILY<3 said...

I am simply not in school! Ok idk what these words mean vocab But I have a 100% confidence in me! lol. Although we have the support of X, and a few tips:
Using a rule (of course)
to all divisions
Hot glue! To use (NOT glue, it sucks)
ensure that it supports distributed

If your teacher is more weight on him and see if it holds, then fold in some areas, tripled in some.
Good luck!

Post a Comment