Nude beaches for families? - topless teen beach
I am a single mother of 40 with a teenage daughter, now 16th We are very close, his father did not see in the picture. I went to a wonderful man, almost 10 years younger than the last two years, all very good. Last summer was about his place in British Columbia, Canada for a week, a small town in a big lake. The 2nd Day we were there we went on his boat. We arrived at a lake or you need a boat to arrive. Swimming awsome sand and the sun is very secluded beach .. There were some boats and people. It turns out .. u could see very quickly that it is a .. What Clothing Optional or Nude Beach. He could not say. I am very open and not before an evening out of it if it OK to ask. I said yes, just like my daughter. We have blankets on the beach - in a bathing suit! NOT 10 minutes it will decide for my daughter to undress before us, even if I am asked, it was okay! It would be OK .. topless but it took everything. I think he fell because he front of my BF. We have almost 4 hours and was a good day, but if we do not dress for the boat back .. even thought I asked a few times. I have mixed feelings, but still love to death. She continues to request a copy of this summer. I am present in the air? Any tips?
No comments:
Post a Comment